This vegan holiday ham is delicious and savory! Really close to the real thing, with all the same ham flavors you remember. Comes with sweet brown sugar / agave glaze.
Pre order hams will be ready for pick up the week before Easter. Pick up location is 69 East Gallivan Ave, downtown Salt Lake .
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Cut in half , place cut side down in roasting pan, cover hams with glaze evenly, bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 mins. Flipping the hams at halfway point to keep moist. Add pineapple rings and cherries for finishing touch. Works great for ham fried rice as well! Hams come ready for you to carve in 1 1/2 pound roast / 24OZ . 6 - 4oz servings .
SeitHam Cooking Instructions
- Remove packaging
- Use scissors to remove netting
- Cut ham in half
- Add small amount of glaze to bottom of baking pan (bread loaf pan works best)
- Place cut side down in pan
- Apply glaze evenly over ham
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25-30 mins
- Slice and enjoy